Interested in adding on reflexology to further your career? Or are you looking for an alternative to medicine to get relief? Get certified in only 3 days!
Reflexology is a treatment used as an alternative medicine to stimulate the healing processes throughout the entire body. It involves applying pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques without oils or lotions. Reflexology uses a system based on zones and reflex areas that applies pressure and uses massage techniques on certain areas of the hand or feet, such work will affect the physical change to the body.
- Complete Ear, Hand, Foot Reflexology session including Assessment and Treatment
- Understand the History, Principles and Theories of Reflexology
- Demonstrate proper session protocol, charting and documenting skills
- Work within a professional reflexology framework
Under this extensive program, with the guidance of our highly qualified instructors, you will learn the theoretical and practical aspects of the following:
- Reflexology Theory and History
- Foot, Hand and Ear assessment and its Biomechanical Functions
- Complete Health History and Assessment Process
- Anatomy and Physiology of Foot, Ear, and Hand
- Reflexology and key points for specific conditions
- Foot, Hand and Ear Reflexology practical
- Review whole chapters
- Theory and practical exam
- No prerequisites required.
Duration: 3 days ; With 1-hour written exam and 1-hour practical exam.
Career Path: (Careers and work settings post-certificate) Reflexologists are qualified to provide massages on feet, hands, ears and acupressure points. This allows them to treat many patients with issues in their internal organs.
Business minded reflexologists can go on to start their own clinic, where they can hire out rooms or directly employ other alternative medicine practitioners such as Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, and Osteopaths.