National Institute Welcomes International Students!
National Institute is truly multicultural and strongly believes in diversity. We provide a friendly environment for you to learn and practice the latest trends and techniques in beauty and health care. We are located very close to Pearson International Airport in the suburbs of the largest metropolitan city in Canada – Toronto.
You may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Request Info form or Call us at 905 463 2006 during our office hours from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST and our Admissions Coordinator will be happy to assist you with easy steps for joining the program of your choice at National Institute.
International Student Acceptance Requirements
- You must be 18 years of age or older, provide copy of your valid passport
- As the education is provided in English only, you must demonstrate English proficiency by providing IELTS (Band 5.5 or heigher )/ TOEFL score or equivalent or an entrance test may be required
- You must have a High School/Grade 12 diploma or the equivalent in your country, provide your most recent educational documents – transcript, copy of degree or diploma
- If your chosen program duration is over six months, you must obtain a Study Permit from Immigration Canada
- You must have your medical insurance and provide a copy of the policy before joining your course
Easy-to-Follow 5 Admission Steps
- Submit your Application along with photocopy of passport, educational documents and application fee of $100.00 CAD (non-refundable) for Eligibility Assessment & Issuance of Conditional Letter of Acceptance
- Apply online by filling out our International Student Application or Download the Application Form. (Note: you must have Adobe Reader for the Download option)
- You can e-mail your completed form to us at email@example.com or Fax at +1 905 463 2007.
- You can also send your completed application and required documents via mail or courier to us at:
Unit 16, 7955 Torbram Road,
Canada L6T 5B9
- We assess your application within 7 business days and a conditional Letter of Acceptance is issued.
- Accept our offer.
- Pay Registration Fee of $400.00 (non-refundable) and applicable program tuition fee.
- Payment methods – Online Fee Payment, Draft drawn on TD Canada Trust Bank payable in Brampton ON, Cheque issued by any Canadian bank, Credit Cards ( Master and Visa) and Cash
- Standard official Letter of Acceptance is issued to you that will enable you to apply for the Canadian Study Visa.
- Submit your Application for Canadian Study visa to Immigration Canada office in your country of residence. For more details, please visit Immigration Canada site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
- Email or Fax us a copy of student visa granted by Immigration Canada
- Provide us a copy of your medical insurance
- Book your enrollment appointment with us
- Advise if you need any assistance with housing, we can assist you with housing and meal options
- Upon your arrival, enjoy your orientation day with our faculty and staff
- Commence your classes for a rewarding career in Beauty & Health Care !
You may be eligible to receive a scholarship! Check out our scholarships program at Scholarships program for International Students page.
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 463 2006.