MASSAGE THERAPY DIPLOMA – ADVANCED STANDING
Fast track your career in the rewarding Health Care industry!
At National Institute, we value and recognize your previous credentials and experience in health sciences. If you have achieved a post secondary Diploma or Degree program that includes Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology or equivalent courses, you may be qualified for exemptions. In order to determine the extent of exemptions, you would be required to take our evaluation tests to demonstrate the relevant competencies.
You are eligible for exemptions if you have completed any of following programs:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Naturopathy
- Doctor of Chinese Medicine
- Bachelor of Science
- Any North American Degree or Diploma program that covers health sciences
- Job ready within months
- Small Class Sizes with qualified instructors
- Practical application in our clinic on real client
- Relationship building with industry partners
Massge Therapy career is on continual rise and the demand for Massage Therapists is growing rapidly due to increasing awareness and need for alternative medical services for body and mind healing. As a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) you would:
- Apply finger and hand pressure to specific points of the body.
- Assess clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify the types of massage are to be used.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide courses of treatment for medical conditions and injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients’ skin.
You can work in variety of settings such as:
- Rehabilitation centres
- Private Clinics
- Medical Spas
- Health & Wellness Spas
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Homes
- Cruise Lines
- Community Care Services
- Private Home Care
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity
At National Institute, we strive to help you find the best suited financing solution to match your unique circumstances. Your Financial Aid options include :
- National Institute’s 0% interest financing
- Ontario Second Career Funding
- Student Line of Credit and Loan by major banks and credit unions
- RRSP Loan under Life Long Learning Program
- Registered Education Saving Plan Withdrawal
- National Institute Scholarships
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Employment Ontario
For further information on your best suited financing option, please fill out our contact form or Call us at 905 463 2006
- Credit Cards, Visa and Master
- Debit Cards
- Bank Draft or Cheque
- PayPal Payment
Thank you very much for everything, I was so happy in my Massage Therapy program. The director and her staff are very helpful and friendly. I appreciate it.” - Palwinder, Graduate Registered Massage Therapist
“I received an excellent education at National Institute. My teachers were amazing, friendly, and very helpful. The small class size was just what I needed to get the individual attention and learn the information I needed to pass my CMTO certification exams.”
- Krystle Robinson, Registered Massage Therapist
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 463 2006