PARAMEDICAL SKIN CARE SPECIALIST & LASER TECHNICIAN
Become a professional Paramedical Skincare Specialist and Laser Technician in 20 weeks!
National Institute’s Paramedical Skincare Specialist and Laser Technician Diploma Program is completed in 20 weeks. The program provides extensive knowledge through lectures, hands-on training and a variety of technologies. The program prepares students for the rigorous demands and pressures of the industry.
Topics covered include: Skincare Treatments, Skin Analysis and Skincare Plan Development, the use of Laser Technology and other methods for Hair Removal and Skincare Treatments, Business Ethics and Management, Bacteriology, Hygiene, Sterilization, Infection Control, Client Consultation, Health and Safety Standards and much more!
Our program is designed to provide you with the competency based knowledge and hands–on experience with real clients to become a professional Paramedical Skincare Specialist and/or a Laser technician.
- Job ready within months
- Small Class Sizes with qualified instructors
- Practical application in our clinic on real client
- Relationship building with industry partners
Your Career Profile as Paramedical Skin Care Specialist and Laser Technician Rewarding Opportunities
A Diploma in Paramedical Skin Care Specialist and Laser Technician will entitle graduates to work in many different career paths in healthcare or beauty industry. • You can work in a variety of settings, such as:
- Private Practice
- Working with other professionals such as medical doctors
- Spas, Resorts, Cruise Ships, Hotels, etc.
- Healthcare Centres, Clinics and Hospitals
- Beauty Therapist
- Medical Esthetician
- Beauty Treatment Operator
- Dermatologist’s assistant
At National Institute, we strive to help you find the best suited financing solution to match your unique circumstances. Your Financial Aid options include :
- National Institute’s 0% interest financing
- Ontario Second Career Funding
- Student Line of Credit and Loan by major banks and credit unions
- RRSP Loan under Life Long Learning Program
- Registered Education Saving Plan Withdrawal
- National Institute Scholarships
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Employment Ontario
For further information on your best suited financing option, please fill out our contact form or Call us at 905 463 2006
- Credit Cards, Visa and Master
- Debit Cards
- Bank Draft or Cheque
- PayPal Payment