- Students must submit their application and all required information in person before the deadline, July 31 every year.
- No late applications or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Applicants must submit a transcript demonstrating good academic standing with a minimum of 80% cumulative overall grade point average in the past academic program. A photocopy of the last diploma obtained will be required.
- National Institute Scholarship recipient will be selected by the Institute’s scholarship committee based on eligibility, academic and career achievements, and review of application documents including academic and employer references, academic standing, and commitment to the academic program. Only fully completed application forms will be considered for selection. The decision of National Institute shall be final and binding. National Institute reserves the rights to make changes to its scholarship policy and terms as and when required.
- Scholarship recipient selection will be made without regard to race, age, gender, religion, political beliefs, employment status, or any other factor, which could constitute unfair or illegal discrimination.
- The scholarship will be held at National Institute, Brampton.
- The scholarship shall be valid for one year. The recipient must be enrolled in a full time diploma program.
- Upon occurrence of any unacceptable behaviour of the recipient, Institute reserves the right to terminate scholarship at any time.
- Scholarship recipients must agree to have their name and photograph publicized as a recipient of the National Institute Scholarship.
- The award is intended to be used during the fall, winter or spring academic periods, for academic purposes at National Institute, Brampton.
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 463 2006.