BODY MASSAGE AND ADVANCED SPA THERAPY
Make the most of the career opportunities in the Health & Beauty fields!
Give yourself a competitive edge with the Body Massage and Advanced Spa Therapy course. This course covers an extensive list of topics based on the understanding of the body’s anatomy, physiology and functions. You learn the principles, benefits, and contra-indications of specialized body treatments.
The topics include the following:
- Hygiene & Disinfection
- Product Formulation
- Equipment Knowledge
- Obesity & Cellulite Theory
- General body analysis
- Body Exfoliation & Polishing
- Full Body Relaxation Massage
- Body Firming and Slimming Treatments
- Back Treatments (acne, ingrown hair)
- Massage Techniques (friction, tapping, vibrations)
- Contra-indications of Full Body Massage
- Benefits of Swedish Massage
- Body Wraps
- Heat Therapy
- Client Care and Records
Become a spa therapist or an advanced aesthetician with this course. Increase your income by providing the treatments in this course that are continuously in demand.
- Personal interview to determine program suitability
- Fluency in English
- Duration: 10 days