|Prerequisites||Personal interview to determine eligibility.|
Must be fluent in English.
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
Get ready to learn through equal parts theory and hands-on training! You will learn all about hair colouring through lectures, video demonstrations, and practicing on human hair mannequins. After you have learned the basics you will practice on real clients under the instructor’s supervision in our very own school hair salon.
Skills and topics that you will learn during this course include:
- Semi-permanent Hair Colour
- Temporary Hair Colour
- Client Consultation
- Single Process Color Virgin Hair
- Lightening Virgin Hair
- Toner Application
- Special Effects Hair Color (Balayage, Ombré)
- Cap and Foil Highlights or Lowlights
“I am so grateful to National Institute. They not only provided me with a great education but they also helped me find a job after graduation. I highly recommend joining National Institute to any aspirant interested in Hairstyling.”
– Andeep Kaur
Hair Colouring Career Path
This certification will serve as an attractive add-on for anyone looking to advance their career in the beauty industry. Some of the different places you may be able to work at include:
- Wigs & Hair Piece Design
- Hair Product Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- Hospitality such as resorts, spas, and cruise lines.
- Theatre, Film, and Fashion
- And More…