|Prerequisites||Personal interview to determine eligibility.|
Must be fluent in english.
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
Get ready to learn through equal parts theory and hands-on training! You will learn about Hair Cutting & Barbering through lectures, video presentations, demonstrations, and human hair mannequins. As you build your skills, you will practice on real clients under the instructor’s supervision in our very own salon and clinics.
Skills and topics that will be covered during this course include:
- Hair Science and Safety
- Personal Hygiene, Health, Mind and Body
- Sanitization, Sterilization
- Shampooing, Rinsing Conditioning
- Scalp and Hair Care
- Cutting Techniques
- Women’s & Men’s Hair Cut, Beard Cut
“I am so grateful to National Institute. They not only provided me with a great education but they also helped me find a job after graduation. I highly recommend joining National Institute to any aspirant interested in Hairstyling.”
– Andeep Kaur
Hair Cutting / Barbering Career Path
This certification will serve as an attractive add-on for anyone looking to advance their career in the beauty industry. Some of the different places you may be able to work at include:
- Wigs & Hair Piece Design
- Hair Product Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- Hospitality such as resorts, spas, and cruise lines.
- Theatre, Film, and Fashion
- And More…