Become an Aesthetician in Only 34 Weeks
- Love working with your hands and with people?
- Have a creative personality?
- Enjoy competing to be the best?
- Want to be a sought-after beauty expert?
If you answered “yes,” then becoming an aesthetician might be your path to an exciting and fulfilling beauty career.
An Aesthetician is a master of many skin care & spa treatments. You will help relax and rejuvenate clients through facials, body wraps, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, waxing, hair removal, hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, makeup, and more! It is a growing and competitive career where your creativity will bring success.
You can become an aesthetics professional by completing your beauty education at National Institute Brampton. Our accredited Advanced Aesthetics Diploma will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and training. In the course you will learn theoretical knowledge and gain practical hands-on experience with real clients in our own spa. All material is taught by qualified instructors who have extensive experience in the aesthetics and beauty industry.
Advanced Aesthetics Program Details
|Class Time||Days or Afternoon/Evenings|
|Entrance Requirements||High School or Equivalent, 18 Years or Older|
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
“I am an alumni of National Institute’s Aesthetics program and am currently working at a big skincare line company. I also offer my own part-time services in laser and hair removal and my clients love my work. The school taught me well and I would strongly recommend this program.”
– Andrew Trevayane
Advanced Aesthetics Course Curriculum
- Skin Care
- Hair Removal
- Body Care
- Makeup Artistry
- Nail Care
- Ethics & Regulations
- Spa Business Management
The Advanced Aesthetics curriculum is approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and Career Colleges Ontario. You will graduate with a Diploma in Advanced Aesthetics.
Classes are enrolling now but space is limited. Start dates are often flexible. Please inquire today so that you can reserve a spot at your optimal time. To inquire, complete the form or call 905-463-2006.
Advanced Aesthetics Career Profile
As an Aesthetician, you will unleash your creativity to make clients feel youthful, beautiful, and happy. You will also be called upon to help manage pre-diagnosed skin conditions such as acne or eczema. Ultimately, you are a master of skin care techniques and will regularly recommend the right beauty products for your client.
An Aesthetician may also be called a Skin Care Therapist, Esthetician, Beautician, Electrologist, Nail Technician, or Cosmetologist. You have a wide-range of tools and products available to you including lasers, wraps/peels, creams, makeup, massage, nail care, hairstyling, and waxes. As well, you have many career paths and specialties you can develop from retail to product development to spa management.
Aestheticians are in-demand and can work in many settings. Some common work places include:
- Owner or Manager of a Spa/Salon
- Theatre, Film, and Fashion
- Hotels, Resorts, and Cruise Lines
- Beauty Product Brand Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- Skin Care Clinics
- Health, Medical, and Wellness Centres
- Beauty Schools
- Dermatologist Offices
There are many career paths you could take in Advanced Aesthetics. Your career possibilities are only limited by your ambition and imagination. One of our graduates, Sheryl Rinaldi, from National Institute’s Advanced Aesthetic course became “Mrs. Globe” – a winner of the 2016 Mrs. Globe award. The result of her extraordinary hard-work, persistence, ambition, and quality education.
What will you accomplish in your Aesthetics career?
Why Choose National Institute’s Advanced Aesthetics Program?
Getting prepared for a new career is an important step in your life. Providing a great education and enabling students to become Aestheticians is a responsibility we take seriously.
- Small class sizes so you get the attention required to succeed.
- Expert instructors that have real-world experience. All teachers are fully licensed & qualified.
- Built-in Job Placement (through practicum). Over 95% of our graduates obtain gainful employment.
- Networking opportunities with employers, industry partners, and community leaders.
- Practical hands-on experience with real clients.
- Work with reputable brands in the beauty industry including Dermalogica, Mon Platin, Make Up For Ever, Sephora, and more.
- A diverse and friendly student body. You will work together and make great friends.
“I took the aesthetics program and absolutely loved the experience. They have an amazing teacher and a very warm and pleasant school environment. The management helped me secure a job at a spa after graduation as well. Thank you for everything!”
– Meenakshi Bhargava
Financial Aid Options
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
National Institute is a licensed & accredited private career college in Ontario – this means you may be eligible for public and/or private grants, and RESPs are useable. There are financial aid specialists to help you find a financial solution to match your unique circumstances.
Some of your Financial Aid options include:
- Interest-Free Monthly Tuition Option for National Institute Students Only
- Ontario Second Career Funding
- Public Scholarships, Grants, and Student Loans
- Private Scholarships & Grants
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) Withdrawal
- Student Line of Credit or Loan from Banks/Credit Unions.
- RRSP Lifelong Learning Program (LLP)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Claims
- And More…