Get Hands-On Career Training in Healthcare, Fashion, or Beauty
The health & beauty industry is growing. The demand for workers is high and employers are seeking skilled employees. There is ample entrepreneurship opportunities for those interested in running a business.
National Institute Brampton provides post-secondary education in health, fashion, and beauty. You will graduate with the sought-after skills needed to succeed in this competitive and lucrative field. Your education will consist of theoretical knowledge and hands-on training. Get the skills and advantage you need to achieve your career goals.
Speaking of career goals, what are yours? What are you excited to become?
“I received an excellent education at National Institute. My teachers were amazing, friendly, and very helpful. The small class size was just what I needed to get the individual attention and learn the information I needed to pass my CMTO certification exams.”
– Krystle Robinson, Registered Massage Therapist
Popular Programs in Health & Beauty
Why Choose National Institute?
Getting prepared for a new career is an important step in your life. Providing a great education and enabling students to pursue the career they are passionate about is a responsibility we take seriously.
- Small class sizes so you get the attention required to succeed.
- Expert instructors that have real-world experience. All teachers are fully licensed & qualified.
- Networking opportunities with employers, industry partners, and community leaders.
- Job placement assistance. Over 95% of our graduates obtain gainful employment.
- Practical hands-on experience in our own student spa and on field trips with community partners.
- A diverse and friendly student body. You will work together and make great friends.
Financial Aid Options
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
National Institute is a licensed & accredited private career college in Ontario – this means you may be eligible for public and/or private grants, and RESPs are useable. There are financial aid specialists to help you find a financial solution to match your unique circumstances.
Some of your Financial Aid options include:
- Interest-Free Monthly Tuition Option for National Institute Students Only
- Better Jobs Ontario Funding
- Public Scholarships, Grants, and Student Loans
- Private Scholarships & Grants
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) Withdrawal
- Student Line of Credit or Loan from Banks/Credit Unions.
- RRSP Lifelong Learning Program (LLP)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Claims
- And More…