|Class Time||Days or Evenings|
|Entrance Requirements||High School or Equivalent, 18 Years or Older|
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
“I am so grateful to National Institute. They not only provided me with a great education but they also helped me find a job after graduation. I highly recommend joining National Institute.”
– Andeep Kaur
National Institute’s Ayurveda Diploma provides you with knowledge on the history and science of this traditional Indian Medicine. Students receive in-depth training in classrooms and hands–on practical experience with actual patients.
- History of Ayurveda
- Fundamental Concepts
- Samkhya Philosophy
- Panchabhutas (Five Elements) Theory
- Prakriti (Matter Principle)
- Human Physiology
- Ayurvedic Physiology
- Tridosha Concept
- Ayurvedic Pathology
- Definition of Diseases
- Ayurvedic Herbology
- Dravyaguna Science (Ayurvedic Pharmacognosy)
- Diagnostic Methodologies
- And Much More…
National Institute is an accredited and licensed beauty school in Ontario. You will graduate as a Clinical Ayurvedic Practitioner with an Ayurveda Diploma. Your education will prepare you to become a Registered Herbalist (RH), recognized by the Ontario Herbalist Association.
Ayurveda Career Profile
This program gives an edge to healthcare practitioners by offering a new practice tool and new skills in a year.
As a Clinical Ayurvedic Practitioner you will have an opportunity to work in many career paths, including:
- Independent Practitioner
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Private Clinics
- Medical Spas
- Health & Wellness spas
- Cruise Lines
- Private Home Care
- Your Own Clinic
As an Ayurvedic Practitioner you will lead a rewarding career helping people’s physical and mental health through this holistic and natural medical technique.
Why Choose National Institute’s Ayurveda Diploma Program?
National Institute provides you with all the knowledge and experience you will need to start your career as an Ayurvedic Practitioner. You will be taught a large variety of Ayurvedic course topics by the expert staff, and will get tons of hands on experience.
Some of the additional perks you will experience as a student of National Institute include:
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Admissions will assist you to secure funding.
- Small class sizes so you get the attention required to succeed.
- Expert instructors that have real-world experience. All teachers are fully licensed & qualified.
- Practical hands-on experience in our own student spa with real clients.
- Job placement assistance. Over 95% of our graduates obtain gainful employment.
- Networking opportunities with employers, industry partners, and community leaders.
- A diverse and friendly student body. You will work together and make great friends.