|Entrance Requirements||This Program is for Healthcare Professionals.
To learn if you qualify, please inquire at the office.
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
“I’m so glad that I enrolled. I loved the work and assignments. I learned everything from small tips and tricks to what make – up goes with what seasons! … My experience at National Institute was fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It’s a great kick – start for people who are young and passionate like myself.”
– Chris Johnson
Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor Curriculum
National Institute’s Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor diploma program teaches how to apply the principles of Ayurveda to create diet and lifestyle recommendations. This comprehensive course equips you to assess Prakriti/Vakriti, state of the Doshas, Agni, Dhatu, Malas and Mind.
This diploma program is a great addition to any licensed Ayurveda or healthcare practitioners as a way to enhance your current practice, and branch out into a variety of new fields. If you’re starting a new career, take a look at our comprehensive Ayurveda Diploma.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Health Promotion
- Prevention of Disease
- Assessing a client’s Prakriti/Vikriti
- Public Speaking
- Creation of Diet and Lifestyle Plans
- State of Doshas, Agni, Dhatu, Malas, and Mind.
- Educating clients on implementing an Ayurvedic healthcare plan
- And More…
National Institute is an accredited healthcare and beauty school in Ontario. You will graduate as an Ayurvedic Health Counsellor with an Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor Diploma.
Ayurvedic Health Counsellor Career Profile
An Ayurvedic Health Counsellor is well-versed in health promotion and the prevention of disease. You will assess your client’s holistic health, utilizing the principles & science of Ayurveda, to make diet and lifestyle recommendations.
You are an expert in assessing people’s Prakriti/Vikriti. You will discover your client’s state of the Doshas, Agni, Dhatu, Malas, and Mind. You specialize in educating and motivating your clients in the implementation of their Ayurvedic healthcare plan.
You may even find a career in public speaking and educating masses!
There are many fields in which an Ayurvedic Health & Lifestyle Counsellor can prosper. Whether it is as a Counsellor, a public speaker, an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Specialist, or to enhance your current practice, the career of an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counsellor is a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Some of the different places you could work include:
- Health Care Centres
- Alongside Healthcare Professionals (Doctors, Practitioners, Counsellors, etc.)
- Private Practices
- Author or Freelance Writer
- Public Speaker
- And Many More…
Why Choose National Institute’s Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor Diploma Program?
National Institute provides you with all the knowledge and experience you will need to start your career as an Ayurvedic Health Counsellor. This program will provide you with specializations for additional opportunities, which leads to a more exciting and fulfilling career.
Some of the additional perks you will experience as a student of National Institute include:
- Small class sizes so you get the attention required to succeed.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Admissions will assist you to secure funding.
- Expert instructors that have real-world experience. All teachers are fully licensed & qualified.
- Networking opportunities with employers, industry partners, and community leaders.
- Job placement assistance. Over 95% of our graduates obtain gainful employment.
- Practical hands-on experience in our own student spa and on field trips with community partners.
- A diverse and friendly student body. You will work together and make great friends.