Diploma in Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor is a 12 weekend comprehensive course. This is a program in which Ayurvedic counsellors can prosper in a variety of fields. They can be competitive Ayurvedic counsellors or public speakers to educate masses. Graduates, who already are licensed healthcare practitioners may utilize their Ayurvedic knowledge to enhance their current practices.
Ayurvedic Health Counsellors will be well versed in health promotion and the prevention of disease. They will utilize the principles of Ayurveda to create diet and lifestyle recommendations for clients according to the client’s Prakriti/Vikriti, state of the Doshas, Agni, Dhatu, Malas and Mind. They will educate and motivate clients in the implementation of their Ayurvedic healthcare plan. Ayurvedic Health Counsellors may work in private practice or with other healthcare professionals in a complementary role.
- Job ready within months
- Small Class Sizes with qualified instructors
- Practical application in our clinic on real client
- Relationship building with industry partners
Your Career Profile as Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor, & Rewarding Opportunities
A Diploma in Ayurvedic Life Style Counsellor will entitle graduates to be able to professionally practise in healthcare centres, private practice or clinics and many more such as:
- Health Care Centres
- Alongside other healthcare professionals, such as practitioners, doctors, etc.
- Private Practise
- Become an Author or freelance writer
- Public Speaker
- …and many more.
Scholarship, Financing & Payment Methods
At National Institute, we strive to help you find the best suited financing solution to match your unique circumstances. Your Financial Aid options include :
- National Institute’s interest-free, tuition payment plan
- Student Line of Credit and Loan by major banks and credit unions
- RRSP Loan under Life Long Learning Program
- Registered Education Saving Plan Withdrawal
- National Institute Scholarships
For further information on your best suited financing option, please fill out our contact form or Call us at 905 463 2006
- Credit Cards, Visa and Master
- Debit Cards
- Bank Draft or Cheque
- PayPal Payment