|Entrance Requirements||This Program is for Healthcare Professionals and Registered Massage Therapists. |
To learn if you qualify, please inquire at the office.
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
“I received an excellent education at National Institute. My teachers were amazing, friendly, and very helpful. The small class size was just what I needed to get the individual attention and learn the information I needed to pass my CMTO certification exams.”
– Krystle Robinson, Registered Massage Therapist
Ayurvedic Massage and Body Therapy Course Curriculum
National Institute’s Ayurvedic Massage and Body Therapy Diploma curriculum provides knowledge for using traditional Ayurvedic massage, herbs, and oils to assess a person’s Prakriti (body & mind constitution). You will get hands-on practical experience using these Ayurvedic Massage techniques with real clients.
This diploma program is meant to advance your existing career in Ayurveda or Massage Therapy. If you’re starting a new career, take a look at our comprehensive Ayurveda Diploma or Massage Therapy Diploma.
- Concepts of Prakriti
- Nasayam Shirodhara
- Ayurvedic Physiology & Philosophy
- Indian Head Massage
- Face Massage
- Indian Foot Massage
- Urovasti Janucasti
- Traditional Indian Massages using Ayurvedic concepts
- And Much More…
National Institute is an accredited beauty school in Ontario. You will graduate as an Ayurvedic Massage Therapist with an Ayurvedic Massage and Body Therapy Diploma.
Ayurvedic Massage Therapist Career Profile
An Ayurvedic Massage Therapist is a specialist who assesses a person’s Prakriti (body & mind constitution). You will play a significant role in your clients alternative healing. Your treatment tools will include Ayurvedic body massage (head, torso, & limbs), herbs, and oils.
Ayurvedic Massage Therapists are in high demand across the globe. You will graduate with practical experience on real clients and quickly be job ready. You will have many different work environments available to you, including:
- Private Practice
- Working with other professionals such as medical doctors, DCs, RNs, osteopaths, physiotherapists,
- RMTs or acupuncturists
- Fitness centre, spas, resorts, cruise ships, hotels
- Rehabilitation centre, hospices and hospitals
- Mobile massage
- On-site corporate massage
- Community education
- Teaching, post-graduate studies
Ayurvedic Massage Therapists lead a rewarding career helping people’s physical and mental health through this specialized holistic and natural massage technique. It can open doors for international work and travel.
Why Choose National Institute’s Ayurvedic Massage and Body Therapy Diploma Program?
National Institute provides you with all the knowledge and experience you will need to start your career as an Ayurvedic Practitioner. You will be taught a large variety of Ayurvedic course topics by the expert staff, and will get tons of hands on experience.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Admissions will assist you to secure funding.
- Small class sizes so you get the attention required to succeed.
- Expert instructors that have real-world experience. All teachers are fully licensed & qualified.
- Networking opportunities with employers, industry partners, and community leaders.
- Job placement assistance. Over 95% of our graduates obtain gainful employment.
- Practical hands-on experience in our own student spa and on field trips with community partners.
- A diverse and friendly student body. You will work together and make great friends.