|Length||3 Years (148 Weeks)|
|Entrance Requirements||High School or Equivalent, 18 Years or Older|
|Campus Location||Brampton, ON|
“I am so grateful to National Institute. They not only provided me with a great education but they also helped me find a job after graduation. I highly recommend joining National Institute.”
– Andeep Kaur
National Institute’s Homeopathy Diploma provides you with knowledge of the history and science of Homeopathy. This 3-year program is designed to provide expert knowledge in the practical applications, methods, traditions, pharmacology, and so much more. Students learn in class and with hands-on experience. Get a strong start to your career as a Homeopath!
- Origins of Homeopathy
- Fundamental Concepts of Homeopathy
- Materia Medica
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Homeopathic Clinical Practice
- Human Physiology
- Human Biology
- Remedy Preparation
- Diagnostic Methodologies
- First Aid
- And much more…
National Institute is an accredited post-secondary school in Ontario. You will graduate with a diploma in Homeopathy and be ready to start your career as a Homeopath.
Get answers to your questions about the National Institute Homeopathy Diploma Program and learn if this career is right for you by completing the form or calling 905-463-2006.
Homeopathy Career Profile
As a Homeopathic practitioner you will treat your patients health and wellness by administering traditional homeopathic medicine. You may create salves, remedies, tonics, and holistic (whole body) healing.
If you believe that the entire body should be considered when diagnosing and treating symptoms, love helping people, and support holistic medical techniques, then a career in homeopathy will be great for you.
Some of the places that you can work as a Homeopath include:
- Healthcare Centres
- Private Practices
- Alongside medical doctors and healthcare practitioners
- Your Own Clinic
- and many more…
Why Choose National Institute’s Homeopathy Program?
National Institute provides you with the knowledge and experience to start your career as a Homeopath. You will be given extensive hands-on experience and an intimate teaching environment with small class sizes and knowledgeable expert teachers.
Some of the additional perks you will experience as a student of National Institute include:
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Admissions will assist you to secure funding.
- Small class sizes so you get the attention required to succeed.
- Expert instructors that have real-world experience. All teachers are fully licensed & qualified.
- Networking opportunities with employers, industry partners, and community leaders.
- Job placement assistance. Over 95% of our graduates obtain gainful employment.
- Practical hands-on experience in our own student spa and on field trips with community partners.
- A diverse and friendly student body. You will work together and make great friends.