3 Years (148 weeks); this extensive program will give you everything you need to become a Homeopath.
Homeopathy was developed in Germany at the end of the 18th century. Homeopathy point to two unconventional theories: “like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people; and “law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness. Many homeopathic remedies are so diluted that no molecules of the original substance remain. Homeopathic remedies or medications used are derived from substances that come from plants, minerals, or animals, such as red onion, arnica, crushed whole bees, white arsenic, poison ivy, belladonna, and stinging nettle. Homeopathic remedies are often formulated as sugar pellets to be placed under the tongue; they may also be in other forms, such as ointments, gels, drops, creams, and tablets. Treatments are “individualized” or tailored to each person—it is not uncommon for different people with the same condition to receive different treatments.
- Job ready within months
- Small Class Sizes with qualified instructors
- Practical application in our clinic on real client
- Relationship building with industry partners
Your Career Profile in Homeopathy & Rewarding Opportunities
The Diploma in Homeopathy will entitle graduates to be able to professionally practice in healthcare centres, clinics and much more.
You can work in a variety of settings, such as:
- Healthcare centres
- Working alongside medical doctors and healthcare practitioners
- …and many more.
Scholarship, Financing & Payment Methods
At National Institute, we strive to help you find the best suited financing solution to match your unique circumstances. Your Financial Aid options include:
- National Institute’s 0% interest financing
- Ontario Second Career Funding
- Student Line of Credit and Loan by major banks and credit unions
- RRSP Loan under Life Long Learning Program
- Registered Education Saving Plan Withdrawal
- National Institute Scholarships
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Employment Ontario
For further information on your best suited financing option, please fill out our contact form or Call us at 905 463 2006
- Credit Cards, Visa and Master
- Debit Cards
- Bank Draft or Cheque
- PayPal Payment