National Institute strives for innovative training to ensure your success!
Register today for a rewarding career! Apply Online Now!
3 Easy Steps for your bright future in Beauty & Health Care
STEP 1: Tour and Personal Interview
Call us at 905 463 2006 or fill out Book Your Tour Now! form for scheduling your free tour of our facilities and your interview with Admissions Coordinator. During your tour at our facility, we will discuss your career goals and aspirations. At the same time you will have the opportunity to learn more about our programs, start dates, costs (tuition and books), faculty and education training process, financial aid, scholarships, prerequisites, job demands and payment plans. We will evaluate your entrance requirements. You may choose to do an entrance evaluation. You may be qualify for an advanced standing in the program of your choice based on your past education and experience.
STEP 2: Registration
If our program fits your needs, then ask us to register. To begin your program at National Institute, our admissions coordinator will assist you in determining a suitable financial plan and will walk you through the registration process.
STEP 3: Program Commencement
- Begin your classes… Congratulations you are on your successful path for a great career!
- National Institute strives to provide innovative training ensuring your success!
- Register Today For A Rewarding Career!
National Institute welcomes all Canadian applicants who appear to have a high potential for success after graduation. For admission, you must qualify with following requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Mature student who must be at least 18 years of age and pass the CAST exam.
- English Proficiency must be demonstrated through an English comprehension test if English is not the applicant’s first language.
- Successful completion of entrance evaluation and personal interview.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- For international students, depending on the diploma program, there may be certain pre-requisite courses required to assess the competency and aptitude for enrollment into the programs.
Financial Aid, Scholarships & Payment Methods
National Institute offers Financial Aid and Scholarships to assist students with tuition fees. Flexible, interest-free monthly payment plans are available. Please discuss with our Admissions Office to help you find the right fit for your budget and needs.
National Institute welcomes the following methods of payment:
- Pre-authorized Bank Withdrawal
- Pre-authorized Credit Card payments
- All major Credit Cards: Visa & MasterCard
- Debit Cards
- Cheques, Bank Drafts or Certified Cheques, Money Orders and Cash
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 463 2006.