PEPPERMINT SCALP MASSAGE
Relaxation and Beautifying at its finest.
Scalp massage by using peppermint is based on healing which has been practiced in ancient times for over a thousand years. It is provided with relaxation and healing sense for client. It works by releasing the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- Relieves tension & stress
- Clears headaches and migraines
- Reduces fine lines and tones facial muscles
- Improves circulation and hair condition
- Can aid hair re-growth
- Improves clarity of thinking
Anyone can learn more about scalp massage. The one day scalp massage course gives you the opportunity to learn and practice a full routine for the upper back, neck, shoulders, scalp and face.
Under this extensive program, with the guidance of our highly qualified instructors, you will learn the theoretical and practical aspects of the following:
- Complete Scalp Massage treatment
- Know the names and location of the main muscle groups and bones worked over in Scalp Massage
- Massage techniques are used over the treatment areas
- Contraindication of Scalp Massage
- Therapist body posture during scalp massage
- When and how to use peppermint during scalp massage
- How to prepare and make the client before and after scalp massage
- No prerequisites required.
Duration: 1 Day
Career Path: (Careers and work settings post-certificate) The scalp massage is an area within the health care business that relates and coexists with osteopathy, physiotherapy and massage therapy. It is a service that provides relaxation at physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Scalp massage will provide you with opportunities in spas, beauty clinics, body care clinics and many possibilities for self-employment.