Your 24×7 resource for books, articles, research papers and much more!
National Institute provides a wide collection of the books, articles and research papers to all students for review and reference.
Your library resources include:
- On-Campus Library: You can borrow the books or articles for study from our on campus collection.
- Virtual Library on website: You can visit our E – Library 24×7. Register now at Students Log In for using this resource.
- Brampton City Library: Please visit Brampton Library site at: http://www.bramlib.on.ca for a detailed overview.
You can also use the resources from public libraries at the following sites:
- Library and Archives Canada – http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca
- Canadian Library Gateway – http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/gateway/s22-200-e.html
- Virtual Reference Library – http://www.virtualreferencelibrary.ca
- The Library of Congress – http://www.loc.gov
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 463 2006.